- Ability to speak, read and understand English.
- Understanding of HACCP Compliance.
- Must be flexible and able to react to changing priorities.
- Comply with all work rules and regulations.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift and push up to 50+ lbs
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
- Must obtain Forklift License/Certification
- Must be able to use fingers/hands to handle equipment
- Ability to work with dry ice.
- Warehouse or distribution center experience preferred.
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services. Its catering activities are marketed under the “LSG Sky Chefs” brand name, through which it delivers 628 million meals a year and is present at 209 airports across the globe.
-Free Life Insurance
-Vacation, sick, and holiday
-Up to $500 New Hire Bonus
-$150 Employee Referral Bonus
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties :
The Materials Storekeeper is responsible for receiving, dating, storing, and maintaining rotation of goods, pull requisitions, decant, palletize, and retrieve product and deliver to departments equipment or products as required.
Applicants Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required.
- Pass a criminal background and drug test.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise.
- This position requires to be active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
- Working in freezer which is approximately 35 degrees
- Exposed to fall hazards
Job Type: Full-timeApply for this position