Utility Worker- Dishwasher
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays
- Work overtime when required.
- Pass a criminal background and drug screen .
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Will be exposed to various temperature changes (hot and cold) and noise.
- This position requires being active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs..
- Must be able to work around moving parts and wet floors .
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties.
The workers in the dish room are responsible for maintaining all the equipment which includes cleaning and sanitizing, sorting dishes and equipment according to specifications and needs.
- Must be able to follow work instructions in English.
- Must be flexible and able to react to changing priorities.
- Comply with all work rules and regulations.
- Must be able to carry and lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50+ lbs for 500 ft.
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shift of 8+ hours.
- Must be able to walk/stoop/ bend/ stand for entire work shift .
- Must be able to use fingers/hands to handle equipment.
- Must be able to work at times with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment with changing priorities.