- Excellent communication skills: able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have basic mathematics skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other software applications
- Customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills as you will need to be courteous and professional on the phone
- Must have excellent attendance and job performance results in current position.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts as we operate 365/24/7
- Must have High School Diploma
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Must be a team spirited individual
Position Summary: To effectively and efficiently handle administration functions in the Dispatch Office. Ensure various airline customers and internal customers satisfaction by providing accurate and timely information in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between LSG Sky Chefs and customers
- Communicate flight information with Customer Service (CS) Management staff, drivers, and customer service reps
- Maintain billing documentation and communicate as required with billing clerks
- Operate ACE and other airlines information systems.
- Customs paperwork
- Airline equipment inventory and ordering
- Generate reports to airline customers
- Clerical work
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management