- Excellent communication skills: able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have basic mathematics skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other software applications
- Customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills as you will need to be courteous and professional on the phone
- Must have excellent attendance and job performance results in current position.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts as we operate 365/24/7
- Must have High School Diploma
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Must be a team spirited individual
- Previous experience as a delivery driver would be beneficial
- Ability to read a dispatch sheet, ability to identify routing changes, gate assignments, ship numbers.
- Ability to handle multiple calls and radio communications,
- Work well under extreme pressure.
- Computer experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize
- Must be able to obtain AOA badge & customs sticker
- Must be able to be flexible to work any shift/hours subject to change due to shift bidding
Position Summary: To effectively and efficiently handle administration functions in the HCC. Ensure various airline customers and internal customers satisfaction by providing accurate and timely information in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review dispatch sheet to check for any new routings and compare to daily schedule.
- Fill in gate and ship number.
- Update gate changes/ routings and canceled flights and relay information to drivers.
- Foster working relationships with the customer through strong written and verbal communication.
- Coordinate with Ramp personnel to resolve any catering issues as appropriate.
- Update and relay information to all levels of management.
- Clerical work
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management