Technical Trainer HR
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years of training experience
- Understand Task Analysis learning system
- Understand behavior modeling learning process
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Verbal/written and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiply, and divide)
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
General Purpose: Incumbent will conduct and facilitate training classes for hourly Cold Food, Pre-Set, and Dish Room to ensure compliance with Gold Standards as prescribed in Task Analysis for the respective disciplines. Maintain tracking databases and training records. Administer and track employee surveys.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, schedule and facilitate training classes for newly hired hourly Cold Food Preparation and Equipment Logistics departments.
- Conduct re-training classes for existing hourly Cold Food Preparation and Equipment Logistics departments.
- Monitor Task Analysis job skill demonstrations to ensure Gold Standards are being consistently achieved and retraining where required.
- Regularly enhance and refine Task Analysis to accurately reflect jobs and changing standards and processes.
- Translate Task Analysis to Spanish
- Certify all hourly employees in respective jobs via Task Analysis competence demonstations.
- Other duties as assigned