SUPPLY & SERVICE AGENT
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Pass federally required Criminal History Records Check (CHRC)
- Understanding of inventory process.
- Able to perform tasks requiring heavy lifting
- Able to follow directions and instruction.
- Able to speak, read & write in English
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Able to work in a cold environment (job requires working in coolers & freezers)
- Works both inside and outside. Subject to weather.
Apply for this position
- Drives truck to designated airfreight location.
- Inventories incoming supplies and Food accurately.
- Receive and put away orders and deliveries.
- Check deliveries for quality and quantity
- Keep accurate records of goods received
- Fill and deliver orders and requisitions.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse and storage areas.
- Assist with inventory.
- Record HAACP information.
- Other duties as assigned by management