Senior Customer Success Analyst
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Experience in consulting for the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and get key issues escalated and resolved.
- Highly organized, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously in a high-pressure, real-time environment.
- Fluent English, other languages a bonus.
- Ability to Identify business problems & identify solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Role Summary: The Senior Customer Success Analyst will assist in the external engagement with US based customers on industry leading technologies. The key role of the Senior Customer Success Analyst will be to engage and be a bridge between customers and our IT department. This role will involve onsite visits to various US locations with some of our most important clients along with some travel to Ireland.
- Work closely with the clients to produce detailed project requirements.
- Generating functional specifications for new system designs & change requests.
- Plan and manage an engagement from initiation to business as usual.
- Regular travel to meet existing customers and understand their business issues and engagement with potential new customers and understanding their business needs.
- Help produce scope statements/project initiation documents.
- Advise customers in terms of Operational changes that are required in alignment with the technology rollout.
- Business Analysis of existing system modules for creating process flow diagrams and Business Documentation of the system.
- Developing and delivering training material for customers.
- Working with the IT PMO team to shape the technical roadmap for future products and features based on Market requirements.
- Assisting the technical leads on System Usability and System Improvements.
Apply for this position