Sanitation Worker - Dishroom
Currently we are seeking people who are able and willing to fulfill various needs within our facility. Most of our positions do not require any special skills. We are seeking people who will simply show up to work when scheduled, be able to work any schedule (AM or PM), have the ability to follow written instructions and pay attention to the details and generally possess a friendly attitude. If this describes you, please apply!
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time;
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch;
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; or reach with hands and arms;
- Complete repetitive tasks;
- Ability to safely lift and/or move, using designated safety equipment, objects weighing up to 50 pounds;
- Talk, hear, smell, taste;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception;
- Speaking, thinking, evaluating, writing, learning new skills and information;
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures including hot kitchen to refrigerators and freezers;
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment;
- Employee may be required to work weekends and holidays;
How do you think it would feel to tell people that you work for the largest airline catering company IN THE WORLD???
Become a part of our team and find out!! LSG Sky Chefs IS the global leader in airline catering and the management of all in-flight service related processes. The LSG Group is the world's largest provider of in-flight services. These services include catering, onboarding retail, in-flight equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. Our extensive know-how in culinary excellence and logistics has led to our successful entry in adjacent markets, such as train services and retail.
LSG Sky Chefs delivers nearly 600 million meals per year, primarily for more than 300 airlines at 214 airports in 51 countries. In 2016, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of $2.6 billion!
Sanitation – These are the folks who empty/clean the airline equipment, wash and sort dishes using large industrial dish machines;
LSG Sky Chefs provides our employees with the following benefits:
- Free Lunch/Parking/Uniforms;
- Membership in the American Airlines Credit Union (optional);
- After 2 months you become part of the local union;
After 90 days employees are eligible for:
- A variety of insurance and benefits including medical, dental and vision;
- Life Insurance Benefits (Basic and Supplemental);
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance;
- Disability Benefits (Short-Term and Long-Term);
- Participation in company’s 401k program;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Discount programs with various companies.
It takes the very best people to deal with the constant changes and challenges in our industry and we need you to help us offer our customers an outstanding experience that they will never forget. We hope to hear from you soon!!Apply for this position