Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Employees must have a fully flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and overnights as all schedules are created according to seniority.
Must be able to adhere to all general safety, ramp safety, and food safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Must be able to read and write
- Requires good communication skills
- Must possess basic computational ability
- Must be able to work in a 24/7 environment including nights, overnights, weekends, holidays subject to change due to shift bidding and seniority
- Must be able to work around moving parts and wet floors
- Must be able to work in a cold environment with a constant temperature of 38-40 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 8 hours or more a day with appropriate insulated clothing
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other locations of the building on a timely basis.
- Must be able to stand on daily basis for 8 hours a day
- Must have manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment
- Must be able to walk, stoop, bend, stand for entire work shift
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work in a hot environment
- Must be able to work in all weather types
- Must be able to use industrial kitchen equipment including, but not limited to, knives, slicers, mobile shelving, cutting boards, and carts.
- Must be able to grasp, write, stand, sit, walk, and perform repetitive motions, bend, and climb.
- Must possess visual acuity.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT POSITION AND WILL REQUIRE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
Responsible for receiving, properly dating, rotating, and storing product in designated storage areas according to FIFO practices.
- Responsible for delivering various products to various departments on a continuous basis, or according to a delivery schedule or by requisition
- Maintain inventory at par levels
- Decant products following FIFO practices
- Accurately record liquor/beer/wine usage on daily liquor decanting log
- Handle food according to HACCP guidelines
- Break down cardboard and follow recycling procedures
- Keep work area and department clean
Apply for this position