Overnight Auto Mechanic
- Basic automotive skills, such as ability to change wiper blades, headlights, taillights, and other basic automobile repairs.
- Ability to obtain CDL Class B within 18 months of start date.
- Must be able to take initiative and manage work load without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to work all shifts including holidays, weekends and overnights.
- Must have valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass SIDA (10 year) background check.
Perform routine motor vehicle maintenance on all vehicles in the fleet. This includes both preventative maintenance and trouble shooting of problems that arise from normal wear and
Trouble shoot problems that arise including work/repairs on diesel engines, air brakes, cooling system, electrical systems, steering/suspension, rear axle/drive shaft, hydraulic brakes,
transmissions/clutch and gasoline engines.
Apply for this position