Organizational Development Intern
Student currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development at an accredited college/university. Upper classman or graduate student preferred.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Must have the ability to handle confidential information and work independently by taking ownership of projects from start to finish
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Candidates must be able to work in the United States with no restrictions.
Ability to fulfill internship hours and work as scheduled by the Company
We are seeking candidates who have the desire and commitment to help us achieve our mission, as well as develop our adjacent markets around the world. We are presently seeking an Organizational Development Intern/Specialist for our headquarters location, in Las Colinas, TX. This is an excellent opportunity for a student interested in pursuing a career in Human Resources to gain knowledge about organizational development and training programs.
- This position will allow for a maximum of 30 hours per week during the fall season.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and support the implementation of a regional leadership program
- Supports the Director of Training & Development and local HR Managers to evaluate talent needs and proposes recommendations for closing the gaps
- Source, identify, and select external resources for development of relevant content and tools, as necessary to meet region and market needs;
- Review and evaluate service on basis of quality, compatibility with culture and values, time considerations, and cost versus in-house funding.
- Negotiates prices, delivery and other terms of service. Manages the relationships with vendors.
- Support the development of project structure, approach and plans for talent, OD and learning initiatives, executing to deadlines both on an individual basis and with respective teams, while engaging appropriate stakeholders
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Apply for this position