MIA - Dispatch Clerk
- Experience in Airline Industry – Ramp Operations in particular
- Dispatch Experience
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have flexibility in scheduling
- Must be familiar with various computer systems
- Must have High School Diploma
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Must be a team spirited individual.
- Must be flexible on days off and start time.
Acts as the Information source for the Customer Service Center. Operates the dispatch center providing critical information regarding aircraft equipment changes, shortages, substitutions, etc. Pull OT zeros, PW and RGS for AA. Determines the order in which all flights will be catered. Must monitor all equipment changes, late flights, gate changes, etc. Track and document all flights and aircraft nose numbers. Ensure that Drivers are calling off the dock; F/C, Y/C, Seal Checks and Block Outs. Responsible for efficient and accurate reporting of data communicated.
- Ability to interpret Flight Specifications
- Ability to comprehend Menu and Flight Galley specifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customer both internal and external.
- Report arrival, departure and gate information
- Report all cancellations
- Determines the order in which all flights must be catered.
- Must monitor (along with dispatchers) all equipment changes, late flights, gate changes, etc.
- Must track all flights to ensure timeliness requiring the ability to assign and re-assign as necessary.
- Track and document all aircraft nose numbers, arrivals and departures.
- Covers shifts and sick calls.
- Documents all equipment changes, specifications and Charters for next day’s business