Manager Training and Development
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources management or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years of professional human resources experience in a multi-unit company
- Knowledge of learning styles and techniques
- Coaching skills and change management experience
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to foster organizational change
- Demonstrated skills in effectively working with all levels inside and outside the company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- ALCHEMY LMS experience a plus!
Role Purpose Statement: To provide professional level support to the Talent Management function. Support the Director in the design, development, implementation and delivery of training and development (T&D) programs including the Learning Management System (LMS), performance management and other related areas.
Training and Development
- Integrate, standardize and deploy OVC training material and training tracks across OVC disciplines
- Identify training and development needs across all departments via strategy sessions and goal setting
- Conduct and/or facilitate Change Management, Leadership, and other training content for all locations as needed
- Manage the OVC training delivered in North America (NAM) and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual training plans
- Drive local management teams to solve training needs of employees, by utilizing the LMS tools
- Coordinate and develop training content with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Train-the-trainer: develop local facilitators in techniques and skills for training employees
- Keep training materials current and compliant with agency requirements
- Development and maintenance of learning management systems and tools
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports that track compliance of agency requirements, hours completed by location etc.
- Work closely with analytics team to analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions and programs
- Manage the administration of LMS to include development of system guidelines