- Must have a Class C Drivers License
- Ability to speak, read and understand English
This position must possess the ability to do all of the following:
- Pass a Drug test
- Follow direction, verbal and written;
- Meet tight deadlines;
- Interact/communicate with vendor airline crew as necessary;
- Push and/or lift over 50 lbs;
- Work in all climates throughout the year (indoor/outdoor);
- Pass an airport and TSA background check;
- Maintain an excellent attendance record;
- Fully comply will all work rules and regulations;
- Be extremely flexible and able to react to changing priorities;
- Communicate with Customers/Coworkers;
- Have no scheduling restrictions (able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays);
- Be organized and able to work under extreme pressure;
- Pass a basic written test;
- Other duties as assigned.
LSG Sky Chefs IS the global leader in airline catering and the management of all in-flight service related processes. The LSG Group is the world's largest provider of in-flight services. These include catering, onboarding retail, in-flight equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. Our extensive know-how in culinary excellence and logistics has led to our successful entry in adjacent markets, such as train services and retail. LSG Sky Chefs delivers nearly 600 million meals a year, primarily for more than 300 airlines at 214 airports in 51 countries. In 2014, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of $2.6 billion!
Become a part of our team!
Currently we are seeking Loaders to prepare and load trucks with food and beverage carts to cater Flights. Work in a fast paced environment loading trucks with various flights. Must be able to follow basic but detailed instructions on loading standards and communicate with the Flight Builders and Dispatch on any issues. With continued training, begin to drive our trucks out to the aircraft to transport & cater meals/beverage/equipment to assigned flights. In charge of providing excellent customer service to our airline customers.
LSG Sky Chefs provides our employees with the following benefits:
- Flight Discounts
- Free Lunch/Parking/Uniforms
- Free Parking
- A variety of insurance and benefits including medical, dental and vision;
- Participate in the company’s 401k;
- Life Insurance Benefits (Basic and Supplemental);
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance;
- Disability Benefits (Short-Term and Long-Term);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Discount programs with various companies.
It takes the very best people to deal with the constant changes and challenges in our industry and we need you to help us offer customers an outstanding experience that they will never forget.Apply for this position