Lead Cook $14-15
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services.
-Free Life Insurance
-vacation, sick, and holiday
-Up to $500 New Hire Bonus
-$150 Employee Referral Bonus
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties.
Our cooks are responsible to follow HACCP Regulations when preparing our food for airline customers based upon established customer specifications.
- Culinary degree or cooking certification preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience cooking in a high volume institutional catering environment preferred.
- Understanding of HACCP Compliance.
- Ability to speak, read and understand English.
- Comply with all work rules and regulations.
- Must be able to use fingers/hands to handle equipment
- Must be able to lift and push 50+ lbs
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shift of 8+ hours.
- Must be flexible and able to react to changing priorities.
- Above average skill level with cutlery, small wares and equipment.
- Understanding of various cooking techniques.
- Ability to understand and complete recipes.
- Strong organizational skills.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work overtime when required.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- May be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- This position requires to be active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
- Exposed to hot surfaces.