Job Fair Open House Thursday, October 18, 2018
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Ability to handle dry ice
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Pass a criminal background and drug test
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes (hot and cold) and noise
- Working in a cold weather environment of approximately 35-40 degrees
- This position requires to be active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services. Its catering activities are marketed under the “LSG Sky Chefs” brand name, through which it delivers 628 million meals a year and is present at 209 airports across the globe. In 2016, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.2 billion. www.lsg-group.com
LSG Sky Chefs will be hosting an on-site hiring event.
Come out on Thursday, October 18, 2018 from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM for our Job Fair Open House!
We will be accepting applications and interview on the spot.
- Food Preps
- First Airline Food Equipment Handlers (Must have Class A or B CDL)
- Driver Helpers
- Materials Storekeepers/Forklift Operator
- Food and Beverage Cart Assemblers
- Equipment and Sanitation Utility Workers
- Building Maintenance
- Vehicle Mechanic (Diesel/Auto)
Safety shoes preferred so that we can give you a tour of the kitchen.
Employment Eligibility Documents
Applications can be completed upon arrival or online at www.lsg-group.com/work-us/jobs/
May be subject to same-day background check and drug screening.
We are located at 2120 West 33rd. St. Dallas, Texas 75261
We have limited free parking. Our parking lot includes the lot across 33rd street.
- Hot Food Preparer – The Senior food service employee prepares all food items according to standard recipes and production orders; They are responsible for determining production time requirements and quantities based on food production order using all necessary ingredients, supplies and equipment; Must have 2 years or more of culinary experience; Exposure to hot temperature environment.
- Cold Food Preparer – The food service employees prepare the meals according to airline specifications by cutting, chopping, wrapping, and assembling dishes and meals; They also set up food carts for the airlines with all required food items; Adaptability to work in a cold environment of approximately 35-40 degrees (Uniforms will be provided); Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shift of 8+ hours; Ability to use knives and kitchen equipment; Must be able to follow and understand customer specifications paperwork in English.
- Sanitation Dishwasher – Our dishwashers/Utility Workers in the dish room wash and sort dishes using large industrial dish machines; They are responsible for Maintaining all the equipment which includes cleaning and sanitizing, sorting dishes and equipment according to specifications and needs.
- Beverage Cart Assembly – These employees build the drink carts that go up and down the aisle of the airplanes, along with assembling various other items such as snack kits, amenity kits, etc.; Must be able to lift and push up to 50+ pounds.
- Materials Storekeeper – Our team in the materials Department are responsible for receiving, dating, storing and maintaining rotation of goods, decanting produce, palletizing and ensuring FIFO standards are followed; unload/store stock and deliver product to other departments when required to ensure that the production floor has the food supplies that they need; Forklift certification with experience preferred; Requires the used of forklift and pallet jack; Will be exposed to various temperature changes (hot and cold) and noise; Must be able to obtain a CDL Certification through LSG Sky Chefs training program.
- CDL Delivery Driver – Our drivers are customer service agents also referred to as 'first airline food equipment handlers' which provide client-facing customer service delivery to the aircrafts we service. They provide local delivery of in-flight catering services directly to our airline clients at DFW and or Dallas LOVE Field; Must possess a CDL; 1 year or more truck driving experience required; Must be able to obtain an Airport Ramp badge which requires the successful completion of a 10-year background check; Must be able to work in all types of weather.
- Driver Helper – Our driver helpers are responsible for dry-icing the food and beverage carts and staging the carts on the customer service ramp ensuring that carts have been audited and seals; Match and stage meal carts with beverage carts according to dock and departure time; Must be able to lift and push up to 50+ pounds; This position involves regular standing, bending, lifting and moving intermittently throughout temperature changing environments during an 8+ hour shift, Must be able to obtain a CDL Class B License LSG Sky Chefs training program.
- Support Unit Driver - The Support Unit Driver is responsible for driving to the field and act as standby for customer calls to supplement flights with necessary supplies.
- Building Maintenance Technician – The Building Maintenance position is responsible for ensuring that the building and production equipment is operating properly.
- Vehicle Maintenance Technician – The Vehicle Maintenance Technician is responsible for making sure the fleet is operating smoothly
LSG Sky Chefs provides our employees with the following benefits:
- Free on-site Cafeteria/Parking/Uniforms
- Membership in the American Airlines Credit Union (optional)
- After 2 months you become part of the local union
- Free CDL class B and forklift certification training
- Weekly pay
- Benefits packages: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and LTD
- Company sponsored Life Insurance, ADAD, STD
- Participate in the company 401k with company match
- 7 paid holidays including your Birthday
- Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, LOA and FMLA
- Employee Assistance Program through Cigna
- Discounts with AT&T and Sprint Providers
- Other discounts including MetLife, Tickets at Work and Ford-X-Plan Partnership
- Discounts at The Parking Spot, Medieval Times and Office Depot
After 90 days employees are eligible for:
- Retention Bonus Program for new hires ($500 value)
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- A variety of insurance and benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Life Insurance Benefits (Basic and Supplemental)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance;
- Disability Benefits (Short-Term and Long-Term)
- Participation in company’s 401k program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount programs with various companies
It takes the very best people to deal with the constant changes and challenges in our industry and we need you to help us offer our customers an outstanding experience that they will never forget. We hope to hear from you soon!!Apply for this position