Human Resources Intern
Student currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources at an accredited college/university. Upper classmen preferred.
Overall GPA of 2.75
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Must have the ability to handle confidential information and work independently by taking full ownership of projects from start to finish
Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Candidates should be U.S. citizens or permanent residents able to work in the United States with no restrictions.
Ability to fulfill internship hours and work as scheduled by the Company
We are seeking candidates who have the desire and commitment to help us achieve our mission, as well as develop our adjacent markets around the world. We are presently seeking an Human Resources Intern for our BWI- Marshall International Airport location. This is an excellent opportunity for a student interested in gaining knowledge and pursuing a career in Human Resources.
- This position will allow for a maximum of 40 hours per week during the summer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Post positions in appropriate venues
- Perform pre-screening interviews
- Assist with new hire paperwork, orientation and benefits
- Arrange drug and background screens
- Assist in new hire on-boarding process
- Other administrative duties as assigned