HR Assistant/Recruiter - SEA
- Assist Senior Recruiter in all recruiting processes
- Prepare orientation packages and assist with orientations
- Review applications, phone screen qualified applicants and set up interviews with managers of the departments
- Initiate background checks and drug screens
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Prepare weekly open positions report
- Schedule orientations and job fairs and assist in job fairs
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment. --Post positions to appropriate Internet sources. --Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment. --Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Administrative position with responsibility for various Human Resources functions. Provides support to the H.R. department in the areas of Kronos administration, employment processes, computer/ADP reports and other functions. Interacts with all levels of management and employees. Assist the Human Resource Manager and HR clerk with projects as assigned.
*Extremely discounted fares for full time employees on Alaska Airlines by way of Stand By SeatingApply for this position