HR Assistant - Clerical
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years human resources experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Data Entry experience a plus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, interact with all levels of management and maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong analytical, verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with large groups – must be flexible
Administrative position with responsibility for various Human Resources functions. Provides support to the H.R. department in the areas of Kronos administration, employment processes, computer/ADP reports and other functions. Interacts with all levels of management and employees. Assist the Human Resource Manager with projects as assigned.
- Responsible for processing all union and non-union administrative new hires, promotions, transfers, employment verifications and terminations as required
- Responsible for scheduling of interviews, administering drug tests and processing background checks.
- Responsible for maintaining applicant tracker - inputting all applicable data
- Responsible for oversight of payroll process and inputting of time/hours.
- Responsible for inputting of all hourly data changes and maintaining all personnel/benefits files
- Responsible for OSHA record keeping and maintaining injury files.
- Assist with facilitation of various employee activities (i.e. awards, recognition programs)
- Responsible for the coordination of the Uniform program & Locker assignments
- Conduct all union employee orientation/onboarding
- Assist the department as needed in all functions
- Assist in annual Benefits Enrollment
- Participate in all Corporate led training initiatives
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned