- The ability to speak, read and understand the English language;
- Must possess basic math skills;
- The ability to follow instructions and comply with all work rules and regulations;
- The ability to use knives and kitchen equipment (training provided);
- Must be able to walk/stoop/ bend/ stand for entire work shift (normally 8-hour shifts);
- Must be able to follow/understand customer specifications/paperwork;
- Must be able to use fingers & hands to handle food and equipment;
- Must be flexible and have the ability to react to changing priorities;
- Must have excellent organizational skills;
- Must be flexible regarding work schedules and job duties;
- Must be able to lift/push up to 50 pounds
- Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment which includes nights, weekends and holidays.
How do you think it would feel to tell people that you work for the largest airline catering company IN THE WORLD???
Become a part of our team!
LSG Sky Chefs is the global leader in airline catering and the management of all in-flight service related processes.
The LSG Group is the world's largest provider of in-flight services. These include catering, onboarding retail, in-flight equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. Our extensive know-how in culinary excellence and logistics has led to our successful entry in adjacent markets, such as train services and retail. LSG Sky Chefs delivers nearly 600 million meals a year, primarily for more than 300 airlines at 209 airports in 50 countries. In 2016, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of $3.2 billion!
Currently we are seeking Food Service employees to prepares meals according to airline specifications by cutting, chopping, wrapping and assembling meals; as well as setting up food carts for the airlines with all required food items.
LSG Sky Chefs provides our employees with the following benefits:
- Free Lunch/Parking/Uniforms;
- Membership in the American Airlines Credit Union (optional);
- After 2 months you become part of the local union;
After 90 days employees are eligible for:
- A variety of insurance and benefits including medical, dental and vision;
- Participate in the company’s 401k;
- Life Insurance Benefits (Basic and Supplemental);
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance;
- Disability Benefits (Short-Term and Long-Term);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Discount programs with various companies.
It takes the very best people to deal with the constant changes and challenges in our industry and we need you to help us offer customers an outstanding experience that they will never forget.
Apply for this position