The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services.
- Weekly Pay
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Time off – vacation, sick, and holiday
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Career Growth
- 401K/Retirement Benefits
- Up to $500 New Employee Bonus
- $150 Employee Referral Bonus
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties.
Obtain flight assignments and review production sheet to confirm specifications. Retrieve necessary food, supplies and equipment. Prepare plated food and tray setups per customer specifications/Gold Standard. Maintain equipment and work area in clean, safe and orderly manner according to Safe Food Handling guidelines. May train junior employees. Other duties as assigned.
Ability to read and interpret paperwork in English.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematic calculations (adding and subtracting).
- Detail oriented with excellent focus on quality.
- Strong ability to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining highest quality standards.
- Good organizational/multitasking skills.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes.
- Must be able to work in cold environment.
- Knowledge of safe food handling and proper sanitation practices.
- Ability to handle high pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Must be able to stand during work shift.
- Must be able to flexible to work in a seniority driven shift environment. Shift hours and days off subject to change due to shift bidding.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work overtime when required.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
May be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- This position requires to be active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
- Exposed to hot surfaces.