Food & Beverage Assembler
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services.
-Free Life Insurance
-vacation, sick, and holiday
-Up to $500 New Hire Bonus
-$150 Employee Referral Bonus
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties:
Employees in the Assembly department are responsible for reading and interpreting detailed Airline cart diagrams to sort, wrap and pack airline specific dry goods, beverages, liquor & other equipment for each flight. They ensure all assigned flights are packed correctly with the highest quality standards. They stage the carts for each flight in the proper area for later pick-up by a Customer Service team member. All duties are subject to change based on customer and business needs.
- Detail oriented and good communication skills.
- Comply with all work rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work around moving parts & wet floors.
- Must be able to lift and push up to 50+ lbs
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shift of 8+ hours.
- Must be able to follow/understand customer specifications/ paperwork in English.
- Must have good organizational skills and adaptable to frequent changes in specifications and diagrams.
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment with changing priorities.
- Must be flexible and able to react to changing priorities.
- Must be able to handle dry ice
- Must be flexible to work any shift/hours subject to change due to shift bidding.
Applicants Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required and handle dry ice.
- This position requires physical activity - walking, bending, lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
Job Type: Full-timeApply for this position