Flight Coordinator for Airline Food & Equipment
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and be a team leader
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have flexibility in scheduling
- Must be familiar with various computer systems
- Must have High School Diploma
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Must be a team spirited individual.
Must be able to work Graveyard shift and be flexible on days off
This position is responsible for coordinating the on-field catering activities of flights.
- Must receive and disperse communication regarding assigned accounts
- Must monitor the assembly process for changes and adherence to standards for assigned accounts
- Must become proficient and knowledgeable in food specs for assigned accounts
- Provide timely and accurate information regarding schedule changes to all departments
- Establish/develop/maintain a good relationship with the local station and catering representatives of assigned accounts / customers.
- Responsible for equipment levels and ordering of supplies..
- Must learn and inspect galley loading procedures for assigned customers
- Must audit flights for quality
- Must interact with flight crews in a positive and caring manner which represents LSG Sky Chefs commitment to the customer
- Other duties as assigned.