Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver’s license with safe driving record; CDL a plus
- Must successfully complete on-the-job driver training program and obtain a SIDA and Customs Seal
- Must be in current position for 60 days. Good attendance record
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure
- Must be a team player, with the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Good Communication Interacting with the AA Flight Crew and the Tower and be able to trouble shoot any catering issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a ten year background check to obtain an AOA badge
- Ability to interpret Flight Specifications, comprehend Menu and Flight Galley specifications.
- Prior experience with LSG Sky Chefs preferred.
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Must be a team spirited individual.
- Must be flexible on days off and start time.
All Internal Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for promotional opportunities:
- 60 days in current position
- Must submit a signed and dated application to their Shift Manager which will be routed to Human Resources.
- Late and/or applications with no signature and date will not be accepted
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties:
The Airline Coordinator is responsible for performance of daily quality checks for key international flights, both in-house and on the field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Principal Responsibilities: (Responsible for all aspects of catering flights to include:)