Driver- Cargo Loader/ Unloader
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services.
- Weekly Pay
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Time off – vacation, sick, and holiday
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Career Growth
- 401K/Retirement Benefits
- Up to $500 New Employee Bonus
- $150 Employee Referral Bonus
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties.
Drivers are responsible for delivering loaded trolleys to the airplane. They are in charge of providing excellent customer airline service. Must have the ability to follow direction, meet tight deadlines, and interact/communicate with vendor airline crew as necessary. All duties are subject to change based on customer and business needs.
- Detail oriented and good communication skills.
- Comply with all work rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work around moving parts & wet floors.
- Must be able to lift and push up to 50+ lbs
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shift of 8+ hours.
- Must be able to follow/understand customer specifications/ paperwork in English.
- Must have good organizational skills and adaptable to frequent changes in specifications and diagrams.
- Must be able to work in a high stress environment with changing priorities.
- Must be flexible and able to react to changing priorities.
- Must be able to handle dry ice
- Must be flexible to work any shift/hours subject to change due to shift bidding.
Applicants Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required and handle dry ice.
- Will be exposed to various temperature changes (hot & cold).
- This position requires walking, pushing, and heavy lifting of 50lbs. or more repeatedly.
- Regularly stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
- Exposure to trip and fall hazards.