Customer Success Territory Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 3rd Level Qualification desirable.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an Account Management or Customer centric role.
- Strong Negotiation and Commercial Skills.
- Demonstrable track record of meeting & exceeding revenue and service level targets.
- Ability to influence cross functionally.
- Self- starter, highly motivated and ambitious.
- Ability to work in a self-sustaining manner as there will be a level of remote work.
Role Summary: Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager/Senior Account Manager to join the Retail inMotion team in a Customer Success Territory Manager capacity to manage our growing US customer base. Dealing with some of the world’s largest airlines the Customer Success Territory Manager will be responsible for the overall US region, managing and advising customers from a technology standpoint.
- Build a strong and trusted customer relationship.
- Oversee all communication channels between Retail inMotion and Key US Customer Accounts.
- Lead all key processes that are needed to deliver client’s requirements.
- Accurately report on revenue and risk within the customer account on a regular basis to senior management.
- Identify and deliver new business opportunities from within existing customer accounts.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, high growth environment.
- Ability to collaborate across key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all management levels.
- End to end understanding and confidence of internal systems and client’s requirements.
- Forward planning based on industry and client’s requirements.
- Understand & respond to the different and immediate needs of customers.
- Ability to set up sustainable processes and ways of working.
Apply for this position