The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like convenience retail and train services.
-Free Life Insurance
-vacation, sick, and holiday
-Up to $500 New Hire Bonus
-$150 Employee Referral Bonus
Description of the job, responsibilities and duties.
Keep the building in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing trash.
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, or scaffolding to prepare facilities for events, such as banquets or meetings.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays
- Work overtime when required.
- Pass a criminal background and drug screen .
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment Audiogram
- Will be exposed to various temperature changes (hot and cold) and noise.
- This position requires being active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs..
- Must be able to work around moving parts and wet floors .
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.