We are seeking someone, who is prepared to embrace and apply our culture & commitment to our employees. This person will have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge required
- In addition, one to three years related experience required; previous food production experience preferred.
- Ability to develop and lead others to obtain desired results & achieve productivity goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task along with strong problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of OSHA, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), FDA, USDA and EPA regulations.
If you are a LEADER in all circumstances, embrace challenge, laugh at adversity, challenge yourself & your team to achieve greatness, excel in chaos & believe in quality without compromise, then you are the LEADER that LSG needs.
Sky Chefs is guided by Trust, Respect, Reaching for Excellence, Customer Commitment, Innovation and Economic Health. These values are an integral part of our mission and leadership principles. They are incorporated in to each of our duties and how we behave toward our customers and one another.
At Sky Chefs we understand that the success of our business is only made possible by the ongoing commitment of our employees. They are our greatest asset and we treat them that way.Apply for this position