BWI - Customer Service Representative (Flight Checker)
- Knowledge of food, equipment, liquor/beverage and supply components.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Cooperative, willingness to help others.
- Ability to use pallet jack, three tiered cart, and mobile shelving.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally, up to 20 lbs. frequently, and/or 10 lbs. constantly.
Responsible for checking and finalizing flights according to airline specifications. Ensures that all components required are packed according to galley diagrams and boarding bills. Responsible for identifying problems before the flight leaves the CSC; minimizing catering disruptions and resolving or reporting problems, inconsistencies, and breakdowns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inventories and reviews flight components according to airline specifications.
- Ensure all catering components on flight are packed according to final count on airline boarding bill.
- Assumes responsibility for safe and clean station operations.
- Complete related reports, recording significant problems.
- Keeps management informed.
- Assists and supports area personnel as needed
Apply for this position