BWI - Airline Flight and Equipment Dispatcher - 216
Job Qualifications (including but not limited to):
- Basic technical knowledge of computers and programs
- Valid State Driver’s License, good driving record
- Experience in airline catering, preferred
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communications - read, write and speak English
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Neat, professional appearance
- Professional demeanor when dealing with stress and operational challenges
- Ability to make quick and correct decisions (analytical)
To effectively and efficiently dispatch and coordinate the delivery of airline catering to flights from the CSC and on the AOA. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing professional customer service and safe, accurate and timely boarding of equipment and catering components on each flight. Utilize effective communications to minimize delays and resolve problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with and between LSG Sky Chefs’ management and Customer Service personnel.
- Assign and dispatch Catering Teams. Reassign as necessary.
- Stay informed of flight activity, schedule and gate changes and act accordingly.
- Ensure timely and safe catering of all flights
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and elevate to managements as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Assumes other related duties as required or assigned.