Billing Coordinator/Admin Clerk
- Process key account billing
- Process charter billing – obtain documentation from other departments and generate invoices
- Reconcile charter billing to calculate charter accruals at the end of the month
- Perform audits between billing paperwork and boarded catered items, eg flight checks
- Keep all files up-to-date, stored and labeled for easy and immediate reference.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work independently and within a team on special projects
- Technical proficiency in office programs i.e. Microsoft Suite and Excel
- Assist the Food Operations Manager with cycle changes
- Liaison between food employee and payroll regarding hours and vacation adjustments
- Administrative duties handling employee shift bid changes
- Update employee files where appropriate
- Prepare menu specification sheets
- Assist where needed on the floor
- Excellent employee relations skills
- Read and write and communicate in English
- Bilingual a plus
- Able to function in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be willing to work in a stressful, time oriented work environment.
- Must be flexible and able to react to changing priorities
- Comply with all work rules and regulations
- Must be able to carry and lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50+ lbs. for 500 ft.
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shift of 8+ hours
- Must be able to walk/stoop/bend and stand for entire work shift
- Must be able to sit for an extended period of time
- Must be able to use fingers/hands to handle equipment
- Schedule could be any day and any time of the week, with two days off
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays
- Work overtime when required.
- Pass a criminal background and drug screen
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment Audiogram
- Will be exposed to various temperature changes (hot and cold) and noise
- This position requires being active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to work around moving parts and wet floors
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
Apply for this position