· Computer proficiency at the intermediate level with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Previous experience in accounts receivable. Preferably one to two years.
· Strong interpersonal communications skills
· Able to read, write and speak English
· Able to work weekends and early mornings
Entry Level Accounts Receivable position responsible for the following:
Retrieving data from airline customer websites - passenger counts; aircraft changes; tail number changes and other A/C change or last minute order - and communicating to management and department staf
Inputting information from airline sites into internal database - CBASE.
Printing airline boarding bills (invoices)
Printing and distributing special meal labels and for the Production and Customer Service departments.
Finalizing billing information in CBASE and sending backups to the Center of Excellence (COE) for processing.
Responding to and solving issues received via emails from COE and MEXICO AR department.
Other duties as assigned.
Apply for this position