Airport Food Delivery Driver - No CDL Required - No Over the Road!
- Must have a valid Drivers License and a good driving record
- Ability to speak, read and understand English
This position must possess the ability to do all of the following:
- Follow direction, verbal and written;
- Meet tight deadlines;
- Interact/communicate with vendor airline crew as necessary;
- Push and/or lift over 50 lbs;
- Work in all climates throughout the year (indoor/outdoor);
- Pass a Pre-Employment drug test and on going random drug screenings;
- Pass an airport and TSA background check;
- Maintain an excellent attendance record;
- Fully comply will all work rules and regulations;
- Be extremely flexible and able to react to changing priorities;
- Communicate with Customers/Coworkers;
- Have no scheduling restrictions (able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays);
- Be organized and able to work under extreme pressure;
- Pass a basic written test;
- Pass a basic driving skills test
- Other duties as assigned.
Are you tired of endless travel, driving hundreds or thousands of miles, always being away from home, etc.????? You could be driving a short distance to your next destination - from our loading dock to the airfield at Washington Dulles International Airport delivering delicious food to airplanes and going home at the end of every day!!
How do you think it would feel to tell people that you work for the largest airline catering company IN THE WORLD???
Become a part of our team!
LSG Sky Chefs IS the global leader in airline catering and the management of all in-flight service related processes. The LSG Group is the world's largest provider of in-flight services. These include catering, onboarding retail, in-flight equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. Our extensive know-how in culinary excellence and logistics has led to our successful entry in adjacent markets, such as train services and retail. LSG Sky Chefs delivers nearly 600 million meals a year, primarily for more than 300 airlines at 209 airports in 50 countries. In 2016, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of $3.2 billion!
Currently we are seeking Airport Food Delivery Drivers to drive our trucks out to the aircraft to transport & cater meals/beverage/equipment to assigned flights. They are in charge of providing excellent customer service to our airline customers.
LSG Sky Chefs provides our employees with the following benefits:
- Free Lunch/Parking/Uniforms;
- Membership in the American Airlines Credit Union (optional);
- After 2 months you become part of the local union
After 90 days employees are eligible for:
- A variety of insurance and benefits including medical, dental and vision;
- Participate in the company’s 401k;
- Life Insurance Benefits (Basic and Supplemental);
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance;
- Disability Benefits (Short-Term and Long-Term);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Discount programs with various companies.
It takes the very best people to deal with the constant changes and challenges in our industry and we need you to help us offer customers an outstanding experience that they will never forget.Apply for this position