- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- Good Communication Interacting with the AA Flight Crew and the Tower and be able to trouble shoot any catering issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a ten year background check to obtain an AOA badge
- Ability to interpret Flight Specifications, comprehend Menu and Flight Galley specifications.
- Prior experience with LSG Sky Chefs preferred.
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Must be a team spirited individual.
- Must be flexible on days off and start time.
The Airline Coordinator is responsible for performance daily quality checks for key international flights, both in-house and on the field.
- Daily use of various quality forms for AA, and report daily feedback of all AA flight checks discoveries
- Ensure compliance with customer specifications, quality standards, FDA, HACCP, SOP and other regulations
- Ensure on-time delivery and accurate production and/or catering of all flights
- Monitor and assist in ensuring compliance with HACCP and ramp safety SOP
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintains sanitation standards in accordance with Company policy and USDA/FDA/HACCP regulations
- Audit food and/or equipment portions of flight
- Ensure established guidelines and diagrams are followed
- Document and correct flight errors, and report any errors to supervisor immediately
- Provide IFBL information on discrepancies
- Combined all components for assigned meal flights
- Complete appropriate HACCP paperwork
- Establish and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Review and stay current on all safety & heath training and government regulations
- Prioritize daily work duties according to impact to safety and productivity
- Assumes other related duties as required