The LSG Group Supports Ongoing Transformation
Neu-Isenburg/Hamburg, Germany – The LSG Group will be demonstrating its integrated approach toward dealing with the industry’s transformation and its individual brand com-petencies at this week’s (April 4-6) World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo (WTCE) in Hamburg.
Under the overarching slogan “FROM changing demands TO adapted solutions,” the company is directly addressing the challenges facing its worldwide customers in an evolving industry from three angles: improving the passengers’ experience, fulfilling the airlines’ needs and considering the operational aspects involved.
Each of the LSG Group’s sub-brands (LSG Sky Chefs, Retail inMotion, SPIRIANT, SkylogistiX and Oakfield Farms Solutions) will have a dedicated exhibit area showcasing their capabilities via tan-gible products, videos and interactive presentations. New highlights include:
- The LSG Sky Chefs’ Operational Excellence area will provide a “behind-the-scenes” look at its operations while its Culinary Excellence team presents the FlyYourVeda concept involving healthy meal components that can have an either energizing or calming effect on passengers.
- Retail inMotion’s App which facilitates the sale of products on board by the crew, and the Media inMotion in-flight entertainment system.
- SPIRIANT’s innovative equipment collections, on-board comfort items and amenity kits de-signed for better operational handling and an enhanced customer experience.
- SkylogistiX’s new IT-Solution, SkyLoad, for on-board galley load planning.
- Oakfield Farms Solutions’ broad range of ambient, frozen and fresh meal choices.
“This year we will show new and innovative products and concepts that can significantly contribute to the ongoing transformation of our industry, which is impacting airlines, on-board service providers and passengers alike,” said Frank Theis, LSG Group’s SVP Sales and Marketing. “Digitalization is a strong enabler for creating new levels of cooperation and efficiency that we want to share with our customers. The WTCE offers an excellent platform serving exactly this purpose.”
The LSG Group team looks forward to welcoming you in Hamburg in Hall A1, stand 1E20.
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services for the travel industry. It possesses a strong portfolio of independent expert brands: LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality, including lounges), Retail inMotion (onboard retail), SPIRIANT (onboard equipment) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, near Frankfurt, Germany. In 2017, its almost 35,000 employees achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion. Additionally, the LSG Group has a rich network of joint ventures and partnerships partners around the globe, employing more than 20,000 staff and generating non-consolidated revenues of EUR 1.3 billion. www.lsg-group.com