Intern Logistics Analysis (m/f) in Neu-Isenburg
In our In-flight Equipment and Logistics division in Frankfurt we are currently setting up a system to help us improve forecasting in the consumption of airline equipment in our worldwide catering stations for various airline customers. Accuracy in the usage forecasting for our broad range of products is key to lean material planning and supply chain processes and of course essential for logistics controlling/ finance and accounting.
In the scope of this internship, you will
- analyse data of different airlines and make them accessible to our data bases
- analyse and specify our internal information needs to customize our future reporting
- work closely with the software engineers on the designing of the data base structure and tools
- test the system, set up reports and customize them to the needs of the departments
- train users on the tool
- Studies in international Business Information Technology Business Administration, Economics or Economic Engineering (advanced or completed, minimum prelim diploma), majoring in Finance/ Controlling and/or Logistics/ statistics
- Practical experience (e.g. commercial traineeship, other internships or temporary placements preferably in the manufacturing or logistics industry)
- German and English skills; business fluency in one of the languages and at least good command of the other
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office, profound knowledge of Excel and Access are essential, experience in setting up data bases advantageous
- Keen perception
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and coordination skills
- Structured, task-oriented working manner; capable of working independently as well as in a team.
The duration of the internship is scheduled for 5-6 months. Location of the Internship is Neu-Isenburg (close to Frankfurt International Airport). Please send your application, including cover letter, resume and credentials via e-mail.
LSG Sky Chefs Catering Logistics GmbH
Mr. Jens Monnerjan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: +49 6102 240 684www.lsgskychefs.com
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services for the travel industry. It possesses a strong portfolio of independent expert brands: LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality, including lounges), Retail inMotion (onboard retail), SPIRIANT (onboard equipment) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, near Frankfurt, Germany. In 2017, its almost 35,000 employees achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion. Additionally, the LSG Group has a rich network of joint ventures and partnerships partners around the globe, employing more than 20,000 staff and generating non-consolidated revenues of EUR 1.3 billion. www.lsg-group.com